Sinusitis, commonly known as a sinus infection, is the inflammation of the lining walls of the sinuses and it’s a common problem for many people around the world. This means that if you’re dealing with a chronic sinus infection, you may be experiencing some of the following common symptoms:
- stuffed nose
- loss of smell
- cough or congestion
- bad breath
There are several types of Sinusitis:
- Acute: Cold-like symptoms such as a runny, stuffy nose and facial pain that start suddenly and don’t go away after 10 to 14 days.
- Subacute: Sinus inflammation lasting 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic: Inflammation symptoms that last 8 weeks or longer.
- Recurrent: Several attacks within a year.
Unfortunately, most people always choose drugs and medications to treat this health problem. Nevertheless, these drugs and medication are only a temporary solution and they often just aggravate the underlying problem. This article will show you how to make the most powerful home remedy against sinusitis.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of clean drinking water
- 1/4 cup of unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 squeezed lemon
How to prepare the recipe:
- Boil the water and then pour it into a mug.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and stir (apple cider vinegar will help you boost your immune system and improve your overall health).
- Allow this to cook at room temperature, then add your pure honey and cayenne pepper.
- Stir very well (this way the honey’s nutrients will be preserved), then finally add your lemon juice and stir further.
- Drink this recipe at least twice daily first thing in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach and also before bedtime.
- Keep drinking until the sinus infection is treated.