There are so many healing methods and natural remedies that have long been used due to their proven efficiency. Each new day a new powerful remedy is revealed, making people more willing to turn to nature for relief from various health issues. One such folk healing method makes use of castor oil and baking soda to treat more than 24 health issues.
It is a truly incredible and highly beneficial remedy with a wide range of application. Baking soda has the ability to neutralize irritants and toxins on the skin’s surface thus helping to relieve minor skin itching and irritation. It is also very useful in helping to relieve indigestion, heartburn, neutralizing stomach acid, as well as ulcer pain. On the other hand, castor oil is often recommended by holistic medicine for the treatment of various illnesses that are resistant to conventional therapies.
Castor oil has been proven to be successful in treating the following symptoms , according to Dr. William A. McGarey:
- To completely get rid of warts rub them with castor oil regularly for at least 4 weeks
- Drop one drop of castor oil every night before bedtime to cure cataracts.
- Wrap your strain ankle with a castor oil coating and allow it to act overnight. This will provide much faster healing and pain relief .
- Treat pilonidal cyst by regularly applying castor oil.
- By regularly applying castor oil for at least 3-4 weeks get rid of moles .
- Castor oil application can also help you soothe bee stings and the swelling resulting from them.
- Every morning consume five drops of castor oil to relieve allergies.
- Eye allergies can be soothed by application of some castor oil on your eyelids prior to going to bed.
- Castor oil can accelerate the healing process of cuts, bruises and
- Every day massage your soles with some castor oil to eliminate calcium deposits.
- Another condition which can be effectively treated by castor oil is hepatitis.
- By regular application of castor oil coating eliminate fungal infections on your feet .
- Consume 6-8 drops of castor oil orally over a period of 4 months to successfully treat tinnitus.
- By placing castor oil coatings on the abdominal area treat hyperactivity .
- Impede the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy by regularly massaging your skin with castor oil.
- Put several drops of castor oil in each ear to improve hearing.
- To soothe chronic diarrhea use castor oil coatings on your abdominal area
- Combine castor oil with baking soda to aid in the treatment of skin cancer.
- By massaging your scalp with castor oil for about 20 minutes before washing your hair stimulate hair growth . Do this regularly.
- The consumption of several drops of castor oil on a daily basis can aid in the treatment of nicotine addiction and
- Applying of castor oil coatings on your stomach can help treat snoring in just two weeks’ time.
- Lower back pain can be relieved by using castor oil coatings at least once a week.
- Prepare a mixture of baking soda and castor oil to treat dark spots on your face.
- Chronic hoarseness and vocal cord nodules can be treated with regular application of castor oil coatings on the neck area.
Castor Oil Coating Preparation
Since castor oil helps increase circulation, it is often used as coatings.
To prepare this natural remedy you will need:
- plastic foil
- a bottle with hot water
- clean gauze
- cold pressed castor oil
- a towel
You should cleanse your skin with a baking soda solution prior using the coating and after its use .
Heat cold pressed castor oil and soak a gauze in it. The gauze should not drip. Onto the affected area place the gauze, cover it with plastic foil, place a hot water bottle over it and wrap with a clean towel. For at least one hour allow the coating to act and simply lie down and relax.
For about 40 days castor oil coatings can be used . Make sure to add sufficient amount of castor oil prior each new use.
Always heat the coating before use. If the smell or colour of the castor oil has changed, prepare a new coating.
source : www.fitfoodhouse.net