We all want healthy and beautiful skin, it makes us feel attractive and good about ourselves. People suffering from hair loss will try everything there is to stop this problem and make their hair thick and shiny again.
The most common reasons for hair loss are:
- Lack of iron or some other nutrient
- Environmental impacts
- Thyroid gland disorders
- Polycystic ovaries
- Hormonal imbalance
- Autoimmune diseases
- Harsh chemical hair products
Normally, we lose around 100 hairs a day, but if this number is bigger, it is a sign of some problem which we need to solve before it makes us bold.
Instead of turning to expensive treatments and products, it`s always better to try with some natural ways to prevent and reduce the hair loss. Here are some of them you should try.
- Red and white onion: Onions are very rich in sulfur, the compound commonly used in most remedies against hair loss. For this remedy, you need to cut the onion into smaller pieces, squeeze out the juice and use it to as a hair lotion.
- Coconut: Coconut milk is very rich in minerals like iron and potassium, proteins and essential oils which can reduce hair breakage. You can buy coconut milk from the store or make your own- just open a coconut, drain out the milk and mix it with a little bit of water. Apply the mixture on the hair and let it act during the night. The next morning, wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- Eggs: Eggs are an incredible source of sulfur as well as proteins like zinc, iron, iodine and selenium. For the remedy, mix one egg yolk with a spoonful of olive oil, which is great for controlling the hair loss problem. Make a paste from the 2 ingredients and apply it on the affected area on the head. Let the hair mask act for 15 minutes, then wash it off with shampoo and cold water.
- Aloe Vera: The enzymes from Aloe Vera promote hair growth. Its alkalinity regulates the pH values of the hair. Aloe Vera can be used to reduce inflammation, itching and redness of the scalp. All you need to do is apply Aloe Vera juice or gel on the scalp, leave it for couple of hours, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Hibiscus: Hibiscus has restoring properties, which can be used to treat dandruff. Also, it prevents the hair from getting gray prematurely. For the remedy, grind some hibiscus flowers and mix them with coconut or sesame oil. Apply the mixture on the scalp and let it act for couple of hours, then wash the hair as you usually do, using shampoo and a bit cooler water.