Lemons belongs to the group of citrus fruits, in which includes orange, tangerine, grapefruit and others. It is inexpensive, readily available and versatile. It is particularly useful when it comes to your health. The yellow product contains not only vitamin C, but other vitamins (vitamin B, riboflavin) and minerals like potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium. The composition of lemon include proteins and carbohydrates.
The rind of lemon is very helpful, because it is rich in vitamin P and other substances that destroy microbes. Bark contains essential oils that are useful for: normal blood pressure, lowering cholesterol levels, prevention of atherosclerosis, strengthening the immune system, headache, nausea, fatigue, improvement of memory and concentration.
So if you have any problems with this health conditions, try drinking lemon juice and you’ll definitely see the difference. Here are the most common ones:
- If you want to lose some weight
- If you want to fight off premature aging, wrinkles, scars, blemishes and age spots
- If you want to detox your body system
- If you want to achieve regular bowel movement
- If you want to regulate an imbalanced pH
- If you want to solve other digestive problems
- If you want to destroy bacteria buildup
- If you want to fight pain and inflammation
The lemon juice can be mixed with water and can be very useful for pregnant women because it helps in building bones of the unborn child. Calcium that is found in lemon is great for bones and teeth. Lemon contains potassium which is useful for the brain and nerve cells.
So, the point is drink as much as lemon water as you can and enjoy all the benefits!