FOR SMOKERS – 7 TIPS TO CLEANSE YOUR LUNGS THE RIGHT WAY
As we all know it very good, smoking is a really bad habit for many obvious reason. All smokers must change their diet as soon as possible. For that reason, you need to increase the intake of vegetables and fruits, and that way you’ll reduce the risk of getting lung cancer.
It is known that smokers have lack of vitamins and minerals, because smoking affects the ability of their absorption from food. And that is just what you must focus on. Proper diet and giving up smoking is the best, but smokers say that giving up is really hard, although they know all the risks, and that’s why paying attention to a proper diet is really important. At least do something right. Other natural ways to cleanse your body and lungs are:
- Orange – Provides a lot of vitamin C, and it is recommended to drink fresh squeezed juice early in the morning because the sour taste of this drink efficiently eliminate the desire for the first morning cigarette.
- Green tea – So among smokers the cell lose the necessary amount of water and body dehydrates much faster. Green tea is an excellent choice because of its antioxidant properties.
- Sweet corn – Containing a very powerful antioxidant, beta-kryptoxanthin, it protects lung cancer. It has a lot of beneficial effect on brain function and folic acid, which protects blood vesses.
- Lemon – We all know the great benefits of just drinking a warm glass of water with lemon, so you should also know that lemon helps in the excretion of toxins and supplies the body with necessary vitamins A, E and C.
- Ginger – One of the healthiest spices. Ginger has great participation in the release od body toxins, especially in the lungs and strengthens liver function. Just adding this spice to all main meals, or making yourself a tea from its roots, will help you improve breathing.
- Pine needles – Tea from this is traditionally used for rinsing the mouth and throat and is recommended as a beverage that helps in the fight against lung cancer. Pine needles are a powerful natural remedy to treat colds, so only the inhalation of fumes emitted by the hot tea can break down mucus in the lungs.
- Carrot – We all know that generally, smokers look older than what they should for their age, and that is all from the nicotine. Nicotine destroys the skin and makes it dry. So, the best natural thing for this is the carrot. Carrots have large amounts of vitamin A, K, C and B, which are the main collectors of nicotine. So just use carrot in your diet more often for a beautiful and smooth skin.
These are some of the tips, but keep in mind that a healthy diet implements all of these food, and even more healthy food, which are just factors to cleansing all your body from toxins. Point is, you should feed healthier, if you have bad habits like smoking.