Although menopause is not a disease but a completely normal natural process, many ladies, in this time of natural remedies can ease ailments that can realistically occur in quite a large percentage of women. It is estimated that 70% of women going through the climax with some unpleasant symptoms, including the most common: hot flushes (unexpected attacks of heat), night sweats, headaches, fatigue, insomnia, irritability, depression.
How is the cause of most symptoms reduce estrogen levels, which is a hormone that should be paid attention. The use of herbs and foods that contain phytoestrogens are a sight for sore menopause. Posto menopause in women between 45 performances and 55 years of age, this is the time when, after the turbulent period of the previous life, should stop a bit and dedicate yourself. Since the climax inevitable and natural, then it is better to look forward to the final cessation of menstruation, but despair. A positive attitude brings positive results.
1. Evening primrose oil – Thanks to gamma linolenskoj acid affects the regulation of certain hormones, and maintain optimal health of the female body during menopause. It should be consumed as directed oil producers.
2. Red clover – flower of this plant is known as a rich source of phytoestrogens. These are plant substances that are recommended as a natural replacement for modern hormone therapy because the body look very similar to the estrogens. Phytoestrogens reduce the occurrence of hot flashes by about 40%, which many women in menopause definitely makes life easier.
3. Mistletoe – Through a long history of folk medicine herb mistletoe proved to be an excellent natural remedy for controlling many important functions in the body, which includes the regulation of hormonal disorders. White has had a very broad spectrum of action, so women in menopause can be of significant assistance. She besides affecting the regulation of hormones, regulates blood circulation, blood pressure, relieves headaches, insomnia, fatigue, feelings of apathy, which are all possible symptoms of menopause. To mistletoe prepared harmless healing potion, it is necessary professional knowledge and experience, so this should not be done on your own. It is best to buy the elixir in specialized stores, and then strictly adhere to the instructions for use. Becouse this plant has a powerful effect not exceed the prescribed dose. It is best before starting therapy should consult your doctor.
4. Indian ginseng (also called the zen sen or ashwagandha) – This herb is known as the elixir of youth because it slows down the aging process. Positive effect on many functions in the body, despite the fact that also contains plant estrogens. Generally speaking, Indian ginseng is another very useful natural remedy for menopause because it makes it easier for many health problems that are peculiar to people of middle and old age.
5. At the time of menopause, in addition to falling estrogen and progesterone in the body women often leads to the lack of calcium hundred gradually can lead to osteoporosis (loss of bone mass). In order to avoid this, it is recommended that an additional intake of calcium and it usually amounts to about 1500 mg per day. Along with calcium should be taken and vitamin D, because it raises the body’s ability to bind calcium in the bones. Remember that osteoporosis is not a symptom, but a progressive bone disease.
6. As I always emphasize, pay attention to food because food is medicine. In this case they are legumes (soy in moderate quantities) and seeds.
7. When it comes to menopause there are foods that should be strictly avoided, except those classified as harmful globally. If you have not deleted your tickets with drinks and menus, menopause is a great reason to do so.